SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
mikeandbarb_gw

Dad's in the hospital

mikeandbarb
15 years ago

He was complaining of chest pains and his stomach hurting from the hernia so the nursing home sent him to the hospital. They amitted him in but I can't find out whats going on till tomorrow.They can't tell me over the phone.

I can't sit in the chairs they have cause of my back and it's hard leaving him alone but if I stay there for long it gets me down and the next day I can't get around, I would be down in bed for the next day or two.

I'll go see him tomorrow to see what is going on.

Dad was in pretty good spritis talking about the rabbit ..bugs bunny.. and the man in the cartoon..Elmer Fund.. He couldn't remember their names and when I said their names he wasn't understanding what I was saying. He was laughing thinking about how silly the cartoons were.

He'd try to talk and lose train of thought, I think it's getting worse.

The only thing we could tell that wasn't good was his blood pressure was 220 over 111. His heart beat was only 52 to 55, it's been like this for a few years now.

So far his only complaint of the new home is that he has to share the bathroom between two rooms. This is bad but what the heck can you do. I searched all the homes in the area and this is the best one I found. It's not easy finding one quick.

Barb

Comments (14)

Sponsored
CHC & Family Developments
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Franklin County, Ohio