SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
heydeborah

let's hear the good stuff!!!

heydeborah
18 years ago

Boy we all miss Gabby here, this is her job, just so we had nice things to read at the end of the week (or the beginning!!!). Well we had snow on Friday!!! but it's gone - yeah!!! i'm doing alot better with our son not living at home (for all you new folks here, he's 22 and decided to leave on his own) he has been promoted at work to assistant manager. our daughter, was given 4 awards at Awards Night (good name to call it), honour roll and 3 for highest marks in class. our furry baby is happy now that it is cold out -- right now 28!, he was born in the winter. Al is doing fine and today is our 24th anniv. and he didn't have to go to the hospital!!!! he seems to have a heart attack or something on special occasions! but he isn't doing to well, his "legs" are very painful (for new folks - he is a double above knee amputee) and he actually told his mother off, told her that even though his sister my sil has been talking care of her, that I have been caring for him 27/7 for years with no breaks at all! - Way to go Al (and i told him this too!) i'm busy knitting now - mitts for the people in the shelter, i think they'll need them more sooner than later! Well let's here some good stuff -- oh, and PB - just finished a Lawrence Block book, not bad, quick and funny! debbie - who's putting on her parka to take out the dog!!!

Comments (8)

Sponsored
Peabody Landscape Group
Average rating: 3.5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Franklin County's Reliable Landscape Design & Contracting