Return to the Care Givers Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
as you all know

Posted by barker_tx (My Page) on
Fri, Nov 18, 05 at 21:16

I rarely post (lurk a lot tho)

Please say a prayer or two for hubby's young niece, 37, dying of liver cancer - has two young (under 12) children, her current hubby is epileptic....she has less than a month to live, so we were told this week. What a shock....no one had even told us she was ill (hubby and his brothers are not real close!)

thanks, Carolyn

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: as you all know

Dear Carolyn,
You have my prayers and my thoughts. How very, very sad. It's never easy to hear such sad news concerning family, but when they are so young, with young children, well it certainly deeply saddens me. I will keep your family in my prayers.
Mimi

o

Dear Carolyn just read your very sad post, ill certainly say a prayer for your family too! debbie

o

thats so sad..sorry to hear this, sending up prayers!! DianePA

o

Hi Carolyn... May God have mercy on your precious niece and her family...

o

Please hold our family in your prayers - Myla Kay died last night...funeral will be Tuesday I think. Thanks, Carolyn

o

My heartfelt condolences to you and your family. May God bless you all; I will keep you in my prayers,
Mimi

o

May God bless your family and keep His hand on the lives of those precious children. Offering prayers for all of you.

Suzi

o

What a heartache for you, your loved ones, and this precious family... May God comfort each of you and keep the precious children and their dad close to His heart... ~abreeze

o

Carolyn, I cant even imagine how lost you all must feel. Im so very sorry for your loss, and will keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.

Scotland

o

so sorry!! sending my condolences and prayers for the family!!!! (((((HUGS))))) DianePA

o

the memorial service will be Saturday

Carolyn

Here is a link that might be useful: Myla Kay's obit

o

Carolyn...Just read this sad sad post...I am so sorry for the loss in your family. May God intervene and touch the lives of all of you and certainly ,help those children through this trying time. May God Bless your family....HUGS Gabby

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Care Givers Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here