SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
daddysangel

My dearest dad passed away...

daddysangel
18 years ago

My dearest dad passed away two weeks ago because of a sudden heartattack. He was only 54...

When it happend, I was studying abroad and no one had my phone number. By the time I checked my email, he was already in the hospital for one day. It took me 18 hours by airplane to get home. When I got to the hospital from the airport and held his hand, I saw a drop of tears falling from the corner of his eyes (he was in comma). Then he passed away. Everyone said he was waiting for me to come home to say goodbye... I was totally in shock. Until now, I still can't believe he's gone... We were so close and I really cannot image the life without him... I was supposed to have my wedding next summer, but now he's gone, I don't think I can do it without him holding my hand...

I just got back to school. There are a lot of papers and exams waiting for me to complete, but I have no energy. I am lost and don't know what to do. I think about him all the time...He did everything for his family but didn't even have chance to see his son and daughters got married and his grandchildren. (I am sure he would be the best grandfather...) I don't know how anyone can ever be over this kind of situation. I can't. I miss him so much.

Comments (5)

Sponsored