SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
heydeborah

shoe is now on the other foot

heydeborah
18 years ago

well the sil called last night to talk to Al, and gets mad at hime because our phone is always busy, sorry we have dial-up internet and don't really care because i'm not a phone chatter, also she has our cell phone number. anyways, she's mad because she didn't know how to call for an ambulance for my mil! this is coming from the snob who knows everything. to make a longstory short, the mil is in icu seems she according to my sil has a bleeding ulcer from the pills she's been on for 5 weeks and has been given 5 units of blood. sil also flips out on Al that he should be at the hospital for her and apparently so should i if he cannot be there! think about dear lady, your brother has insulin 4 times a day, also 12 meds and cannot sit up for a long time, and i have to care for him 24/7. i told dd last night about gramma andall she said we too bad, no remorse or anything,i felt sorry for this woman allof a sudden, no one cares about her she's basically all alone, her daughter is the only one there for her. i feel bad for her, BUT i think of the way she has been to us, especially her son, and her grandchildren. i am however going to take all of your advice and keep my distance and if Al wants meto take him tothe hospital iwill, but things will end there, i guess it's true what goes around comes around. Think ofus in the freezing cold 19 degrees and 3 inches of snow!!!! some highways are closed today, so there is no chance i'll have to take Al out today, maybe it will stay like this! debbie

Comments (11)

Sponsored
EK Interior Design
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars5 Reviews
TIMELESS INTERIOR DESIGN FOR ENDLESS MEMORIES