Return to the Care Givers Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Dearest Friends.....

Posted by heydeborah (My Page) on
Wed, Nov 8, 06 at 10:58

dear friends,when reading the first bunch of posts, i have noticed that there has been alot and too much sadness here, i wonder if our love ones have met each other as yet and said oh, my mom,dad,etc mentioned you from the GardenWeb, it's so nice that we finally get to meet each other, wouldn't that be nice.
i think that my old friends here, know that i am famous for our prayer circle. and to our new friends, yes, i love organizing it. the rules are simple, there is no sign up, and you can do it whereever you are. so if you are able to join me please do this Friday, nite at 7 pm, it doesn't matter what time zone you are (just go by your area). this circle can be for all the loved ones we have lost or just for someone who is ill, etc.

debbie

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Dearest Friends.....

thanks Debbie I will be with you Friday night.
And yes I think they are all up there now looking down on us saying we have all done a great job.
And I also belive there is a caregiver heaven for us also cant wait to get there and see you all love and hugs Deb
Ima

o

• Posted by
    connie-k
    (gw:connie-k) on
    Fri, Nov 10, 06 at 15:38

Hi Debbie and All other's
I will be with you tonight at 7 pm.
Thanks for reminding us to be prayful.
Connie

o

We have been so fortunate in our immediate family for so long that I feel that we are overdue for something. So I am here to join you in prayer, not only for those that need help, but also for those that have been blessed.

o

Hey guys!!!
Sorry I missed the get-together. Hope all is well with you all..each one.
Derry

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Care Givers Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here