SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
mikeandbarb_gw

Today was the worst it's been

mikeandbarb
15 years ago

Well, I don't know what's going to happen now. Today I had to go to the AL for Visiting angles to check dad out to see if they will be able to take him to his doctor visit's. They didn't make it out first of all.

Then dad got upset, I sat in his room for just a few minutes and all he had to say was how bad it is in there. I excused myself telling him I had to go talk to the nurse and find out something's. So I went up to the office and talked to the head person for a few minutes then went to talk to the nurse. While I was talking to the nurse dad came up there and started yelling and saying he needed to go to the hospital ...he does this every week...He start cussing and yelling at the nurse when she told him to go to the nurses station so she could check him out and he told her you don't do anything and you don't help me out at all.

I made my exist ASAP got lucky someone else was leaving so I slipped out with them. I came home ate lunch and then had to make a run to the post office and then treated myself to some plants. So I came home and dug in to some gardening to get my mind off dad.

I feel like I will never be able to see my dad without him having a fit, it's one thing when he complains but when he's throwing a fit I can't handle it. Maybe they'll put him on something.

Barb

Comments (10)

Sponsored