SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
mikeandbarb_gw

Sadden over my dad situation

mikeandbarb
15 years ago

For those that have read my other post, you know what I've been going through with my dad. I just need to get this off my chest.

I haven't seen my dad for three days since I placed him into the nursing home. They said it's best to let him get situated, settled into the home for two weeks but yet they let him call me the next day and as soon as he heard my voice he started crying and this was very upsetting to me. I called them back telling them how upsetting it was for me.

The very next day they called again and said that my dad wanted to talk to me and I told them that as soon as he hears my voice he'll start crying and they need to help him out with this.

Today I took him a frige and some food for him to have in his room and the person that let my husband carry the stuff in told me Oh your the daughter that the father is crying for.

Needless to say I'm very sad and feeling so bad. I'm trying to be strong, I know he can't live on his on anymore cause he can't retain info on how to take his new medicine for his heart. He had a pacemaker put in two weeks ago and had congestive heart failure four days before that. He's on water pills now.

He would over take his his flowmax thinking it helped him pee.

Life is so cruel. I don't deal with this type of situation well. My nerves don't handle it well, I don't know how I've held myself together this far.

Thanks for listening to me vent. Barb

Comments (4)

Sponsored
Craftsman Construction
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars25 Reviews
Fairfax County's Trusted Home Builder 3x Best of Houzz Award Winner