SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
heydeborah

Hello!

heydeborah
13 years ago

hi to my old friends, i was wondering how you are all doing! i'm still not over losing Al but i am starting to do some of the things i enjoyed doing before. the leaves are changing here in northern canada and last night the weather was well below freezing. right now i am at the university, i walked from our house then to the cemetery to visit Al (soething i do everyday) then across the street to the university. our daughter received her honours bachelor of arts in english and is currently in the education programme, she started in august and was one of 90 students chosen to be in this particular programme, teaching is an excellent job in canada since it starts off paying over fifty thousand dollars). she still lives at home with gracie (the puppy) and i. number one child lives down the street from us and calls me atleast 5 times a day he was promoted on friday and is now a store manager, not bad for just turning 27, Al would have been so proud of them. when al passed away i gained ALOT of weight, so far i have lot 95 pounds on my own, of course my doctor is taking credit for it !!(lol). so how is everyone doing? i miss you all. remember when we had our own little prayer circle, perhaps we could have one this October 1st at 9 pm (doesnt matter of your time zone just stop what you are doing and say a prayer for the person who is ill, ourselves and just for anyone who needs a little tlc!). it's been nice "chatting" with you all, and lets hear what everyone else is doing!) deb

Comment (1)

Sponsored
Dream Design Construction LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Loudoun County's Innovative Design-Build Firms