SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
mikeandbarb_gw

Need Help to a question FAST please read

mikeandbarb
15 years ago

It's been awhile posting but now I'm in need of help with what happened to my dad at the hospital.

I don't know if you can help me out or not but I have a health issue question about my dad.

Last Thursday dad had to go to the hospital with congestive heart failure. This is the first time he's had this problem. He seemed to be doing just fine Saturday when he was dismissed but once I got him home he fell twice. He said that everything went black then he got dizzy and fell. I wasn't there with him at the time it happened casue I'd gone to the drug store to get his medication and he was on the kitchen floor when I got back. I had to call 911 to get him back to the hospital and when I was finally able to get back into his room the doctor was telling him that they had taken to much fluid.

They have done a cat scan on his brain but I don't know yet what the reading was.

I called today to see if he'd be going home today but the nurse said he wouldn't be going home anytime soon.

My question is: Did they harm dad to the point of him not getting better or worse will he die from this? What damage was done due to this? I fully understand if this is a question you can't answer and respect it but am hopeful that you might shed some light on the problem.

Thank you, Barb

Comments (7)

Sponsored
Capital City Construction & Remodeling
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars6 Reviews
Franklin County's Custom Kitchen & Bath Designs for Everyday Living