SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sakal_gw

Thoughts of Death

sakal
17 years ago

It's me again. :)

Dad told me this last night. Saying you now alot of people do not make it past christmas. I said yes thats right, why you bring that up poppa. He said oh, it holidays can be so hard on older people. I am not sure I am strong enough to make it past christmas this year.

I took me some to keep from crying. But say why, the doctor last week said you looked great. and everything check out great ok. You'll be fine, poppa.

He said he wants to get stronger but he just isn't. My mind is blank alot and can think straight.

I told him I get that way also do not worry. We'll get through this. THATS why I am here, to help you, lena on me as I had to lean on you when i was younger. It's my turn now. so relax and enjoy the help.

This is the second time in a month he has told me he wasnot sure he was going to live long.

Some one told me that in Hospice there is something on the stages of dyeing. Does some one on this forum have this or can lead me to it.

It is coming up on moms 3 yr death so i am thinking he is lonely for her.

In case someone was wonder what the heck "sakal" meant. in hebrew it has to do with being teachable, successful, adaptable.

Comments (5)

Sponsored
Mary Shipley Interiors
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars32 Reviews
Columbus OH Premier Interior Designer 10x Best of Houzz