SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jeanninetx

Losing my Mind!!!!

jeanninetx
18 years ago

I know I am in and out of this forum, but I swear I may soon be the one being talked about.

You all know I am caregiver to our quad son. Well now I am not caregiver, but the servant of the Hubby.

He had to have another spinal surgery, and of course that means No Bending, No Lifting, No Sudden Movements. Plus the stitches/staples were not healing like they should, and had to have the dressing changed every day. Aren't they lucky I know how to do this stuff.

Now hubby when well, is a great guy, he handles all the early morning chores, feeds the cats, feeds the dogs, feeds the deer, and feeds the feral cats outside. Well No More, I got the Job. I don't mind, but our son has a medical program than takes until 4AM some nights, I am not happy having to get up at 8AM that morning.

Then to top it all off, the Dr. claims the stitches/staples would heal better if he quit smoking!!!

I told the DR. we both smoke (no critics please), the Dr. said you should stop, I told him it is my only vice, I do not drink, never have and never did drugs. He actually told me" Start Drinking, it is better for you" Idiot!

He is a great Dr. but still. Hubby is doing the quitting, and cold turkey, man that is like living with a sleeping dragon, make one wrong move, say one wrong word, do something NOT the way he would, and the dragon spits fire!!

Well that is enough for me now. Just wanted to let you all know live is a bit(h at times, as you know.

Comments (5)

Sponsored
CHC & Family Developments
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Franklin County, Ohio