SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
goldenpond_gw

new here have a question on well care

goldenpond
15 years ago

I BROUGHT DAD TO Florida AFTER ALmbOST 30 YEARS OF NOT KNOWING IF HE WAS DEAD OR ALIVE. Set him up in a home and it took three years to get him off booze(he was a beligerant drunk)

He is enjoyable now and though it nearly killed me I feel blessed to have the last few years of his life to enjoy his company.I finally got him his VA benefits and have been using that. Awhile ago he was used wellcare for a prescription but he didnt take anything except if he needed it. He still is only on one med and the VA covers it.I think for meds but we called and said we do not need it since VA covers everything. The lady agreed and I cancelled.I didnt even know there was a charge for this service nor do I remember signing on. Now after more than 6 months I found a bill. I called and said we cancelled long ago but they ignored me. I had dad write on the bill that it had been canceled and another bill arrived. What is this company and if he had used it in the past why would I never have seen a bill before this.I pay the bills.Any help is appreciated!

Comments (2)

Sponsored