Return to the Care Givers Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Protection for the elderly-Senior Inspection

Posted by doncor (My Page) on
Mon, Aug 25, 08 at 10:22

Many people are concerned about safety of an elderly person in an assisted home or nursing home. This company does thorough inspections of such people to ensure they are safe and secure when the family can not get there. They are in South Florida and seem wonderful. The website is www.seniorinspection.com

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Protection for the elderly-Senior Inspection

I see you just registered today, hmmm, you would not by chance WORK for this company? Please know that we here do not need ADVERTISING, we are here to support each other as we all are going through rough times in our lives right now.

o
RE: Protection for the elderly-Senior Inspection

I don't know about Florida, but here in NY we have social service agencies to help the aged. When I had a stroke in 2001, the hospital sent a Social Worker to come to my house to inspect and see what safety precautions I needed in my home. They suggested I remove all throw rugs and install grab bars in my bathtub and railings for my stairs. The inspection cost nothing and the "improvements" were done inexpensively by a local contractor they suggested.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Care Givers Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here