Return to the Care Givers Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Derry...sending you a hello!!

Posted by nora8 (My Page) on
Thu, Aug 11, 05 at 9:36

Hello Derry, Haven't seen you on in awhile. Hope all is well with you. How are your violets??? Lost mine...just don't have that special place to grow them in my home. Whenever I see one I think of you and your dear Mom. All is going just o.k. with us....I know you know what we are going thur. Will you get to see your sister this summer? Wished I could come to Virginia Beach again and sit on the beach and do nothing!!!! God Bless. Nora

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Derry...sending you a hello!!

Hello Nora....I am still here. I do know what you are experiencing, at least to some extent. It is an uneven road, and I am sure hardest for your Dad. I still have of the 3 violets, and also the others. They do best in winter because of the trees in leaf in the summer...not enough light. Yours were especially vigorous , and are doing well. I am sorry your place doesn't have the light.
Come on to Virginia beach...you deserve a break. I'll meet you there! :) Con cario, Derry

o
RE: Derry...sending you a hello!!

Good to hear from you. Yes it is the hardest for my dear sweet Dad. He has not been feeling well...the heat and his blood pressure has been low...it is usually high...taking him for doctors visit and try to get him doing better. He is staying in out of this heat. Glad to hear your violets are doing well. I would love to come out for a visit....wouldn't it be nice if we could spend sometime on the beach....something to think about and maybe plan for next summer!!! Again good to hear from you. Nora

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Care Givers Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here