SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
nora8

Things are just o.k.!!!

nora8
18 years ago

Wanted to check in and say hello to all. I am still trying to take things "one day at a time." Have moments when it hits me that...Mom is gone and I want her with me again...then reality hits and I know that she is resting with our Lord and comfort does come after I have my tears. I miss her so much!!! Breaks my heart to see how lonely and heartbroken my sweet Dad is...but he is trying so hard. It is overwhelming for me to not be able to do something to ease his pain....all I can do is pray and ask for comfort and peace for him and to just be with him and love him. My niece ask me yesterday...when you think of Grandmother do you think of her being sick are do you think of her before she was sick...told her that I see Mom when she was sick...we had 9 years of her having alz. and the last several years were us taking care of her every needs...she said that she sees Mom before she was sick...laughing with her beautiful smile and she can remember the blouse she had on. We had a good cry and then talked about how blessed we all were. Mom was a lady...she gave so much love to all of us. Time...and God's grace will ease this pain. I do hope and pray all is well with everyone. Just don't get on this puter to much....my daughter is a grad. student and has so much homework...she uses it most of the time. Take care and God Bless everyone. Nora

Comments (10)

Sponsored
Bella Casa LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars17 Reviews
The Leading Interior Design Studio in Franklin County