SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
heydeborah

how is everyone?

heydeborah
15 years ago

Hi everyone, i still automacially check in everyday, but thought i would see how things are with all of you. it has been a real different journey for us. i am getting caught up on reading -- pb reading me janet e book and bought a ton on used books in the spring. i also bought a ton of yarn to start knitting again, and sleep in late but as you can see i have trouble sleeping. i now have light brown hair (have to hide that grey) and put on makeup and now do my nails. Gracie Joy Devine (the puppy who now is 7 lbs) and i go and see Al every day (no i put her in her basket and do not let her on the ground), i am still so lost. i have been "asked out" but what 52 yr old wants to go out on a "date", i feel that this is my time and hear all of you saying outloud"finally"! our daughter turned 20 afew weeks ago and is going into her 3rd year of university, Al would be so proud. our son is now 25 and is an assistant manager at the store he works at, he was best man at a wedding 2 weeks ago and the priest asked him if he was interested in the priesthood (something we thought he might go into), what a compliment! he is also going to New York with 4 buddies next month to watch baseball.

the weather here has been so hot and humid and raining, we had 2 inches of water in our basement, but it's better than hurricanes.

i miss talking to all of you and have a great weekend, and to all our new friends out there, listen to these great people, they got me through so much.

debbie

Comments (3)

Sponsored