SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
nora8

checking in!!!!

nora8
18 years ago

Hello Dear Friends,

Thought I would check in and say hello and let you know that we are doing just o.k. Time...everyone tells us....and I know that is true....but we so much Mom. My dear Dad had a really bad day Sat....he will have alot of those days. I am trying to stay close and we had been outside alot...even with the heat....now it is rain and more rain for us. Just went down and he is going to work in his greenhouse. My sister is going to the lake house and wanted him to go with them...but...when I talked to him about it he said....he just couldn't leave right now. He did say that when they got back he would go stay with her a few days...I think that he just needs to be here close and with his memories. I am trying to take it one day at a time....so hard to go down to their apt.....I miss her so much. Been busy with thank you notes and I have gotten about 50 cards from friends and family. That means alot....reminds me that it just takes a few min. to get that card and let someone know you are thinking and praying for them. I will most certainly be better about getting those cards...going to go and just buy alot of them to have on hand. Hope all is well with each of you...and your loved ones. God Bless, Nora

Comments (11)

Sponsored