SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
heydeborah

save us from this week!

heydeborah
18 years ago

dd turned 17 on saturday, of course my mil came over, and instead of giving her a 1.00 for every year she is born she rec'd a cheque for 25.00 (which was a very nice surprise)dd was thrilled. so it being dd's special day, my mil goes on and on about her fav. daughter coming to visit on friday with her daughter, well she went on and on and on (Helene, i know where you're coming from)about m--- this and m--- that, and my other sil is planning a bbq and for once we are invited to something (the embarrassing family, that's us -- brother no legs, wife stays at home with him, kids that don't get into trouble and parents know where they are at all times, you know that kind of family). well when my mil came to the door she informed me she took a cab at 3.80, because she waited and waited to see if i was going to go and get her - nothing was said about me going to pick her up, and not to be mean, i wouldn't. well after her going on and on about this that and nothing, i see Al reach for his notro spray (this is 15 minutes later). to make a long story short after 45 minutes, i said i was getting a migrane (i lied, it's a wonder i wasn't punished and got one) and did she want a ride home, we almost had to push her out the door. this sister who is visiting, hasn't made any attempt to phone, e-mail him or send a card, apparently she gets all her info from my mil or sil (as i said before i don't know how they get their info, they haven't talked to either one of us). they will be here for a week to 10 days (not sure we weren't included in this info), do i fake a long migrane, or will i be punished? Al is not looking forward to her visit, and the kids and i don't care if we see them or not. do i clean up the garage to put the car away, and hope they don't go and see ds at work at the mall, lock all the doors and close the drapes. i know that Ann Landers says no one can take advantage of you, but frankly it's Al's health i'm worried about, after seeing what it did to him on saturday. it's a cool day right now and 51 out! PeaBee reading a book called Mum's the work, new author Kate Collins, almost finished it, it's a good read. well i better tend to my flowers, enjoy the day! and please SAVE US! debbie

Comments (10)

Sponsored
Potomac Shores Cabinetry
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars10 Reviews
Loudoun County's Well-Designed Spaces and Custom Crafted Cabinetry