Return to the Care Givers Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Anyone here a Jeff Dunham fan?

Posted by lindajewell (My Page) on
Fri, Jun 27, 08 at 21:17

I am hoping one of you can help me find a DVD of Jeff Dunham that has "Achmed the Dead Terrorist" on it. I told my brother about it and he really would like to see it. He would get a big kick out of it, but since his nursing home does not have WiFi I can't get online with my laptop. However I can play a DVD. I am not familiar enough with Jeff Dunham's work to know if there is a DVD or not.
Thanks for any help ya'll can give.

Linda J

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Anyone here a Jeff Dunham fan?

I love Walter! LOL

If you go to eBay, just search for it and you'll get some results...this has it:

o

Thanks sirens!!! I happen to go to our local Best Buy yesterday and while there mentioned to the young man that was helping me I was looking for this. He is a huge fan and directed me to this video plus another one. I watched Insanity last night and am really hooked. For all of us that are caregivers I can say this....... Watch this guy! I have not laughed so much for so long....it felt good! If you don't like him, then find a comic you do like and laugh away, it is good for the soul!!!!!

Linda J

o

I simply adore Walter! Cute!
I saw him in person one time...did you know Walter is based on a real person?

o

No I did not know Walter is based on a real person. I just recently became a fan. Love all of them, but yes, have to admit that the skit with Walter is a hoot!

o

I'm so glad you found it! My husband and daughter love this guy. She can do the entire Achmed routine. She's not yet a teenager but better to hear it and learn it with us than otherwise. I have laughed so hard watching his routines. Jose Jalapeno on a stick is pretty good too as is Peanut. Walter reminds me of someone I know!! Glad your brother can enjoy it. Laughter is the best medicine.

o

Linda J, meet 'youtube'. Have at it.

Here is a link that might be useful: Jeff Dunham on Youtube

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Care Givers Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here