SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
heydeborah

i've blown it!!!

heydeborah
17 years ago

hi everyone!, from hot and hmid canada - it's 84 out right now, and i hope none of you are in the floods!

i'm going to go off a bit off topic here, so here goes, and it's taking me alot of nerve towrite this to you all toread! 2 weeks ago today, the sherrif arrived atour door to evict us, the reason missed mortgage payments, this is because we never got the papers when renewal time came and when you sign then your payments are taken automatically out of your account on the first of the month. i spoke to my nice sister in law one of the ones out of town and told her what was going on, she inturn spoke to Al's aunts in the states,from there aunts from our city called all upset for us. well the aunts from the states are lending us the payments which we owe the bank, however, Al's sister here in town called me on friday (we are to be evicted that day only at 1 pm). and tells me i'm stupid and that i don't do anything all day! i tell her calmly since she is screaming at me that she should try and bethehusband,wife,mother and father, and everything else, she says that's a bunch of BS and continues yelling at me and wants Al and i to fax a paper with our signatures toour bank soshe can discuss our financial situation (she also wanted toknow how much i spend on groceries, gas andmeds, when i only tell her about 800.00 inmeds(the rest isn't her busines) she tells me i'msuch a liar. in the meantime the aunts have wired the money to the bank and the sister in law comes banging at the door, and stomps into out bedroom where she starts screaming at Al, i tell her to keep the noise down (the windows are alsoopen) and be careful not to unspet Al anymore than he is, she says that's tough, and keeps on yelling, i tell her again to keep it down that carley is sleeping, she screams again, "she's 18 yrs old, and she should be up and i don't care", then Al's all upset and this is the 2nd time i think i've heard him yell, but he told her to getout, she then said she wouldn't leave until everything is settled. after 5 minutes she justslammed the door and left! there wasnothing to settle the aunts took care of everything,weinturn had papers made upthat we would repay them, since Al is getting a very large inheritance. on saturday, theother mean sister came totown because on sunday there was a tree dedication for deaths in 2005 and they bought a 250.00 for her. this sister never even picked upthe phone to see if we were okornot, we figurethe intown sister made up one dandy story.

i justhad to get this off my chest, Al says there is no way he can forgive her, this time and i agree. we are amazed that she didn't care if he has heart problems or not, he musthave sprayed himself with nitro-spray 8 times! she had no compassion for us if we had been evicted and said so.

on a happy note, tonite our daughter is at her Grad Dinner and Dance, andyes don't...

Comments (5)

Sponsored