SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
heydeborah

Hello Friends

heydeborah
18 years ago

Well i'm hoping that things are slow here because everyone is having a Good summer so far. i was hoping Gabby would continue her Chit Chat since it was one thing that i enjoyed reading. it was so refreshing to hear all the good things that were happening in our lives. things here have been totally weird weather wise, the other day it was 107 degrees and today it's only 47, good weather to get you sick, al has been going outside if only for a half hour at a time and i get to tend to the plants in the front ramp while i'm outside with him. carley is starting her second day of holidays and is already looking at her classes for next year and is already reading one of her english novels. what a girl. i was very proud of her though on the weekend, she went to a note burning party and called us 2 hours later to come and get her - now. it took me 1/2 an hour to get hr there and i felt like all i was doing was driving, she was sitting on the front steps when al and i got there, and said lets leave now, there was drinking there (drinking age is 19 here and these kids were 16 and 17) very proud of her for that. matthew is going golfing in the states tomorrow just for the day, we are only 45 minutes from the US border. i've spent alot of time just sleeping and puttering in my flower garden and veggie garden, sorry no tomatoes yet, and only 2 migranes in the past while! it's a rainy day so i'm starting a new book (a new mystery by joan hess) enjoy your day, and let's here some really good stuff! debbie

Comments (7)

Sponsored