SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
ladyelle_gw

What an exhausting day!!

ladyelle
18 years ago

I know I left for awhile, please excuse me.. Mom with her Dr appts.. Me, well I have an online friend that just lost a daughter (16 yo) sadly in a car accident. I don't seem to be able to get over this.. I know I have to for my mom.. My friend is MAJORLY depressed over this..

So far the only way we have been chatting is through emails. I plan on calling her soon, I just have to find the right words.. It's hard not knowing what to say..

As far as mom goes, I had her at the Dr yesterday, the lung Dr. I HATE GOING THERE!!! His office is in a hospital. I get there just fine, it's the GOING HOME, I get so terribly LOST, all the time.. I passed the hospital 3 TIMES, yesterday.. 3 TIMES!! :( :(

I don't know what to do about this anymore.. The only family I have here is my brother and I can't take him away from his job to take her to Dr appoints.. My sis in law went to a wedding, she'll be gone for 2 weeks. I didn't know that 3 months ago when this appoint was made...

Everytime I think I'm going home, I pass the hospital again.. What am I doing wrong????? I have no idea!!! This is the ONLY OFFICE HE HAS!! I am not crazy for this man as it is.. He is a wise a$$ to boot..

I need help... What would you do??

Comments (9)

Sponsored
We believe that great design should be accessible to everyone