SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
theflatteredfirefly

Three helpful hints!!!

I'm a newbie to posting but have visited this site often for comfort and to know I'm not alone. I'm a half time caregiver of my mom and have been for 7 years. Lately I have become angry about it all. Anger at giving up a part of myself to someone who thinks she is my "job". Anger that my brother doesn't have a clue and doesn't want a clue. Anger that Mom doesn't want my brother bothered (He is a Pastor of a small church but his children are raised and on their own). Anger because nothing I say or do is good enough ( which I have decided is a control thing). Anger because there is never any THANKS! Anger because I have given and given and given and I just don't want to anymore. I have done pretty good with this the past 7 years but as my children get older---well I'm just afraid I have and I'm going to miss too much. Most people don't think it is that big of a deal with me because until today I haven't complained to anyone but my sympathetic husband. Help me out and give me three hints to control the ANGER!!!!! Oh yes, and God Bless You All! Lisbeth

Comments (9)

Sponsored
Innovative & Creative General Contractors Servicing Franklin County