SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
heydeborah

how are you all doing?

heydeborah
16 years ago

hi everyone! it's a rainy day here and we finally have buds on the trees! i hope all you ladies had a great mother's day too! we are i think just starting too adjust with our new life. it's so weird not having time constrants! but i miss Al so much. we ordered his headstone about 2 weeks ago and they have already installed the base at the cemetary, i think this might be the start of realization also starting. the lady from the monument company called me and said the person who does this said that we did not seem to put much on the monument and did we want to add more to it, she seemed a little put off that we did not want any quotes at the bottom.

carley and i have put the laminate floors in all except the baseboards and we have also finished painting the kitchen cupboards (it's great to have a 50's style kitchen so you can paint the cupboards). i also had a youngman, our son's friend take 2 loads of "stuff that will come in handy" to the dump. did you know that nails can break into pieces! - lol. Gracie Joy is a real little firecracker, she's almost 5 1/2 months old and weighs 6 pounds and is into everything, she also likes wearing "doggy" clothes and has to be tied up even in the yard since she is a car chaser! i have met alot of "new" neighbours who ask me if i have just moved into the area, i laugh and say no we've lived down the street for 20 years!

i has reading an article about widows(ers) and they say that after about 2 weeks the novilty of people helping out stops and then people do not want to talk to you, it's like they might catch something, believe me it's so true!

i hope that everyone is doing well, and i've give anything to be caring for Al right now!

debbie

Comments (3)

Sponsored
Yellowlite
Average rating: 4.6 out of 5 stars7 Reviews
Chicago's Leading Clean Energy & Solar Panel Provider