Return to the Care Givers Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Oops - I goofed

Posted by Pearl53 (My Page) on
Mon, May 9, 05 at 11:34

Saturday I was at the nursing home for a tea they were giving the mothers. Among other things they were honoring the mother with the most children -- she had ten. None of them were present. I said to myself, "Well, it looks like some of them could have showed up."

Sunday, Mothers' Day, I went back at lunch time. There was entertainment. Two excellent musicians were there to entertain the rest of us in the dining room. One of them said, "That's my Mom, over there." (The lady with the ten children.) I stayed an hour and a half and they were still there entertaining when I left. So much for my judgemental attitude. Do you think I may be in for another personal growth period? It looks like I need it.

By the way, Mother just loved the entertainment. She would clap her hands!

Pearl

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Oops - I goofed

That's an honest goof, Pearl. I sorta thought that a party the day before MD might not bring in all the families, since it's hard to corral families on one day of a spring weekend, much less two days, Staurday and Sunday.

It sounds like a great party.

SOmetimes we see things thru clouds, doncha think? And then the sun comes out!

o
RE: Oops - I goofed

Too cute! Like I mentioned in your last subject...we're only responsible for ourselves...we know we're going to be able to hold our heads up high one day...for the rest of 'em.....phhhttt! We all make our own beds...;-D

Blessings, Pearl
Linda

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Care Givers Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here