Return to the Care Givers Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Hello! - It was hard to read here

Posted by gatsbyland (My Page) on
Mon, May 9, 05 at 11:23

Hello everyone,

My husband and I have decided we need some kind of internet at home. We do so much bill paying and banking on-line and are SO busy we agreed to go with an inexpensive connection. I wanted to check on everyone.

I have to admit, it was very difficult to read most of your posts. John and I have really made strides in moving on from caregiving. We feel our lives are returning to normal and have been able to embrace life again. To read and then remember what you all are going through is difficult. It certainly took me back.

You are all doing an indescribable job. You all deserve so much. People who have never done this really do not understand. My heart goes out to you all and you remain in my prayers. You deserve to hear every day of your life, many times a day that you are wonderful, self-less people. Perhaps that's my role here now - to stop by and make sure you all "hear" the appreciation you deserve. God Bless you all.

With Much Love, Respect and Understanding,
Tina

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Hello! - It was hard to read here

Thank you, Tina... those are the nicest words to my ears this morning!

It's a lovely day, and i have some challenges today, but I certainly appreciate YOU!

Thnak you,
Helene

o

I agree....and it is so appreciated Tina, to know others understand, no one knows unless they do it daily, year after year, but one thing we can all say that have done it or are doing it, is that ,we provide ,love care, and most important....ourselves to loved ones until they pass on. Thank you Tina....for the kind words...my MIL paases on Feb 8th....but I never regreted the care...now that I look back. I didn't want it, however, but God seen me through it to the end, what a wonderful caring individual he is ....Gabby

o

Thank you so very much, Tina...your words brought tears to my eyes...we know...that you know...
Bless you, Sweetie, for caring enough to stop by...
Linda

o

Tina....so good to hear from you. I am glad to hear that the changes have been good for you all. Your family has proven itself up for all challenges. Life is good, in all its permutations. Thanx for stopping in. Derry

o

Hello Tina, So good to see your post. Good to hear that things are going well for you and family. How are your sweet boys??? Bless you for your kind words....you most certainly know about this caregiving journey...are things going well with John,you and his family? You had to go thur some really stressful times with his sister...can't help but remember the Christmas present of the blouse with all the buttons....we have to forget and forgive...you always inspired me Lady. Welcome back....we certainly need you here...God Bless, Nora

o

Hi Tina... What a joy to hear from you! I thought about your boys, too. Are they both in school this year? I imagine you're looking forward to summer and having a great time together. I pray your dad is still doing well and John has settled into his new position. It's always difficult to adjust to change! :) God bless you and your loved ones. ~breezy

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Care Givers Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here