SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
heydeborah

OK - who sent us the snow!!!

heydeborah
18 years ago

right now it is may 13th and we have 2 1/2 inches of snow on the ground! and it's still snowing out! can you believe it! i have been reading the posts and it saddens me alot. Al has a bad couple of weeks, he is in alot of pain (the grape seed extract didn't work), he looks so old and doesn't have any kind of appetite, so it's milkshake time here for him. ds friend was fooling around with the computer, and because of him not knowing what he is doing i am now using netscape 3! and cannot check any e-mails, ds is so busy--he signed up for baseball again, and is also golfing! dd is already studying for exams that are in the middle of june! what a girl! since our new used car is still not working! another major problem we are walking or riding our bikes everywhere, i do enjoy it (but don't tell anyone). i am hoping that you all had a lovely mother's day, i was spoiled with 2 different plants and a beautiful bunch of lilies, and 2 bags of jubjubs (candy, that i eat when i'm reading!)and chinese take out! and some young man (ds) cleaned up the whole kitchen and bathroom wihtout being asked! for all you who visited their mom's remember all the good times -- like when you were 6 and you made your mom a gift at school and she was so touched (I still have everything my kids gave me for mother's day and they are priceless). to all the new folks about there, i like to ramble as you can see, and i am having trouble with this computer, so here goes, to our new lady who is caring for her mom, get out there and make a doctors appointment for yourself and see if you can get on an anti-depressent, i have been on one for about 6 months now and there is nothing wrong to take something that will take the edge off of something, also because i am a canadian poster(like Glitter) you should probably pick up the phone and ask for some help for your mom, you don't want to be a sick care giver, also take each day and break it into a day at a time or like for me i divide it into 4's (morning,afternoon,evening and bedtime) it seems to work better that way for us, but everyone is different. i had a scare a couple of weeks ago, so now i am selfish! and don't feel guilty one bit, if i'm not healthy everyone at my house suffers even more! linda, i talked to sandra for a couple of minutes last night, but i wasn't feeling to swell, ran out of paxil!! and was getting it refilled! but she said to say hi to you! well this is turning into a novel, so if anyone wants some snow, let me know, there is now about 3 1/2 inches of the stuff and driving is bad! and to all our new friends WELCOME! and to everyone else, i've missed butting in! debbie

Comments (16)

Sponsored
Bella Casa LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars17 Reviews
The Leading Interior Design Studio in Franklin County