SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
walnutseed

Nora...

abreeze
18 years ago

Hi Nora... I haven't had time to post much but do try to read the threads. Since I know the monumental task involved with caregiving, my heart goes out to each one on this forum. How are you doing and how are your precious mother and dad??? I've been praying for each of you and have been concerned. You've been on this journey for a long time, dear one, and God has sustained you. He is true to His Word and will be Faithful to the end... It's a comfort to know that our times are in His hands (Psalm 31:15)and that we can trust Him...

I've finally been able to get outside and dig up a little garden. Tomatoes and peppers are planted plus some flowers. I've decided to buy a few parsley plants this year rather than use seeds. It's a little late for seeds! :) Since I can't buy beet plants, it looks like I'll have to forget about planting them this year. Just don't have the strength or ambition I used to have! :) Every time I turn around the yard or hedges need cut!

May God continue to bless, encourage and strengthen you and your loved ones and minister healing and peace to your dear parents. Much love! breezy

Comments (7)

Sponsored