SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
gabby_49

Gabby's chitty chat

gabby_49
18 years ago

Ok Guys, here it is 8:00 in the morning in Kentucky and I am cleaning and washing windows.Sun is bright and warming up. High 60's today. Get up, get motivated and get going, this is spring cleaning you know. Just kidding!!! I know some of you are so busy with the care of parents that you don't have a dimes worth of time. But those of you who can't get motivated, here is the time, and just think my windows will all be nice and clean and you can actually see out of them.

Yes, we are home for the time being, maybe today and tomorrow and just look how entergectic I am??? I should not be on here but was checking my email. So far so good on The Home Site, not alot of problems,as I see, so that is good. Hope everyone is enjoying spring...and that whoever you are caring for is well. May they breathe the warm air of spring, and revitilize them.

Oh yes...does anyone have any good ideas how to keep the windows from looking smudgy when the sun comes through. I wipe and wipe and think oh welllll, at least they are cleaner than before. Got to run ya'll but all of you take care and see you soon. HUGS Gabby

Comments (10)

Sponsored
Koura Remodeling
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Virginia's Top Choice for Reliable General Contractors