SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
nora8

Thoughts!!!

nora8
18 years ago

Hello Friends, It is 6:00 in the morning here in Missouri...just have alot going thur my mind. Mom had a o.k. day....we are still feeding...she is coughing more often when we do....she was bright eyed and smiled alot...in the last 2 weeks or so she started calling out loved ones names...she called out her grandmothers name,a sister-in-law,a friend..etc....all of these people have died...and she is looking up at the ceiling alot...and just talking...alot of the time you can't understand....Susan the girl that helps out with Mom said yesterday...the room is full of angels....the Hospice nurse said that Mom is preparing us and this happens....have any of you all had this happen with your loved ones....I sit close to Mom and we talk about all the happy times with our loved ones and tell her that they are in heaven...she will look at me and say..."yeah". It is the most peaceful special time....we are so blessed that Mom is not in any pain and she has the sweetest spirit. Just had to come and post my thoughts!!! Blessings, Nora

Comments (13)

Sponsored