SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jeanninetx

Special Ways in our House

jeanninetx
18 years ago

I think some people not knowing us and coming into our house for the first time think I am some kind of idiot housekeeper. I don't care, soon as they are around long enough they know why-----The cookies are on the counter in a plastic flip lid box--There are a bunch of DVD's sitting on top of a large case------A tissue box on this same case---This computer has a TV Tray in front of it with a mouse pad on it. Just a few things that make my house different than "normal".

I am sure lots of you have had to change your home in ways that are not in the best designed homes books.

The day Michael had to drink that contrast at the image place, they thought they had to hold the cup for him to drink. I told them he can do it, just his way. Same for the house, it is set up so he can get cookies, he can watch his dvd's, he can get a tissue, and when he wants to use this computer the tv tray gives him a way to reach the mouse, since he cannot reach the keyboard.

Just in a mood, not bad, but sometimes I wonder if any of you feel you should have a better looking home. I don't care after 20 years of caring for Michael.

Comments (3)

Sponsored