SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
gabby_49

Hello Nora

gabby_49
18 years ago

Nora....your setting sounds like mine with the wren house and the hummingbirds. I just did put my feeder out and hadn't seen any, until you said you did, and I was standing out there and seen them also. Ofcourse we haven't been home, and I wasn't aware they had already started to come. One of them has a red throat. I just love to sit out there but lately but it has been chilly,the weather hasn't been to good the last week. We were having 80 degree weather, just wonder where spring went to.

Frankfort is close and I will be thinking of you being in this territory. Kentucky is beautiful this time of year and I hope you enjoy all the scenery as well as your family and helping them get the move done. It is always such a pleasure to get to see your kids and their family....right now I have my little grandaughter spending the night. They could almost live with Grandma, as they live just up the street from us.

We had planned to bring the R.V. home but think now we will just leave it put until he can get on around Louisville which then he can drive. We want to spend the summer at home, but with his line of work, it is on the road most of the time.

So your sister is watching your Mother and Dad now that you are gone huh? I say let sis get a dose of what you do all the time, altho it should be (a want to) to visit with her mother and enjoy her last years. When they are gone, then it is to late. THey should cherish what they can do with them now.

Well I hope you enjoy your stay with the family and that they get settled soon. I think they will enjoy Kentucky and Frankfort is a nice place. You take care and don't grow to many tomatoes this year, if so ship me a pound or two, along with some good corn on the cob... Friends....Hugs Gabby

Comments (6)

Sponsored