SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
gabby_49

Hi guys!!1

gabby_49
19 years ago

I still think of you all often and read the posts. Am wondering aobut all of you and how things are going for each of you. I haven't seen Nora post for awhile, and was thinking about her and her mother ,who wasnt doing good but then some of her past posts say she has good and bad days. Also Linda, have you made the decision as to place your mother or not? I know it is devastating to do when you have cared for them for so long. Sometimes tho we have to look at what is best for them and also our primary health reasons too, with ourselves. Caregiving can be debilitating and if we aren't good to ourselves then we are no good to them. Kathy....how is things there with your Mother and your family. Is she home yet?

Derry, looks like I am classified along with you now, done did the caregiving journey and now adjusting to life as it was again. How is life treating you? Think of you often.

We are still trudging along with work and being gone from home. We figure DH will have to work at least another three years, to get his a reasonable "pension", one that we can live on, and then waiting paientely for the "social security), when we reach that wonderful age. There is just no way at 56 to retire with out some pentalties that they will enforce. So we just keep doing what we are doing for another amount of time.

All of you take care, and I hope someday we all can live those retirement years with ease, and enjoy some of life.... and what we all want to do. Bless all of you and I will post at another time. Hugs...Gabby

Comments (2)

Sponsored
MAC Design + Build
Average rating: 4.3 out of 5 stars18 Reviews
Loudon County Full-Service Design/Build Firm & Kitchen Remodeler