SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
paperless_gw

Under the hammer!!

Paperless
19 years ago

Feels like i'm sloowly becoming totally exhausted,never enough time in the day to complete all my tasks. too many deaths, funerals and inquests, Being a caregiver for the last 12 years has really hammered me physically and mentally but I soldier on day after day. The straw that nearly broke my back happened on the 11th march 2005 when another vehicle crashed into the back of our motability car as I was stopped in traffic, I heard a screech of brakes and whammo I got a neck injury,lower back injury a bruised kidney and a thumping headache to this day.

The hospital i attended weren't too interested I got 2 paracetamol, no xray no collar. I had to wait 19 days to see my GP at last some interest!! I'm now awaiting physiotherapy for my injuries....Doc can't give a date for assessment or treatment.He did prescribe diclofenac...I hope it helps!!

My car insurers were ok the car went in for its repairs today If i'm really lucky i will get it back in about 2-3 weeks, personal injury compensation has been applied for so again its a waiting game.....How long is a piece of string?

Sorry to rant,I'm glad this forum is here..... at least I know I'm not alone

Comments (4)

Sponsored
Winks Remodeling & Handyman Services
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Custom Craftsmanship & Construction Solutions in Franklin County