Return to the Care Givers Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Please join me

Posted by heydeborah (My Page) on
Mon, Apr 11, 05 at 12:36

Hi everyone, so many things have happened and so many new friends have joined us in our journeys. yesterday was such a weird day, al's nice aunt and uncle and cousin just dropped by, but then his mother and sister just dropped by too, if looks could kill with these 2 when they walked into the house and saw the other 3 there (remember this is the mother who last saw her son in october) i'm hoping i'd be in heaven right now. anyways i did some heavy duty praying for these 2 poor souls and was also thinking that since we have all be through alot lately and since we have many new friends perhaps we should have our "Prayer Circle" again... so please join me on Tuesday nite at 9 pm and Give Thanks! enjoy your day! ps saw a Canada Goose flying by this morning!, but no robins! debbie

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Please join me

Debbie, we saw our first robin on the weekend!!! Woohoo! My DH is not so eager to see those geese again...they make BIG messes on the golf-course! lol!
I've never joined a prayer group before, but I am interested. Is there something special you do, or special prayers that you say?
Let me know...gosh...I hope I remember! This brain of mine lately has been absolutely impossible to me!

Blessings
Linda
ps..how's the garden-show nibble you got?

o

I will be there, Deb. Spring IS coming to you...you will see. Sending warm thoughts to you and Al and kids. Derry

o

Hi Linda! Well i'm really not feeling well from the antibotics, by hey only a couple more days to go and they'll be done and what a way to lose weight! but it is healing nicely -- if that's possible, we have a friend who was bitten by a spider here in town and her leg is a mess after 2 years! anyways at 9 pm on Tuesday we all imagine we are holding hands in a big circle and basically pray for anyone dear to us and of course each other -- what are friends for right, i seem to be the one that starts them, when the posts are so sad or we get alot of new friends, basically i'm so exhausted after we have them, that i feel soo good (i guess that IS the power of prayer), there is no need to sign up, just stop whatever you're doing, or if you're with anyone else, ask them to join in! ps. -- help the furnace kept on going on all day today, freezing, windy and hoping to see a robin! Linda, e-mailed you separately today debbie

o

Good idea, debbie... So good to have all our new friends on the forum.

o

I actually remembered! ;-D
I hope our prayers will be answered....!
Great idea, and it felt soooo good knowing others were praying at the same time!
Thanks, Debbie!

Blessings
Linda

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Care Givers Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here