Return to the Care Givers Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
for canadian folks out there

Posted by heydeborah (My Page) on
Sat, Apr 16, 05 at 12:24

hi everyone, hope you don't have much snow in your yards! anyways my dd and i spend alot of time ready and going to the library, and came across a FREE magazine called ABILITIES i picked up 2 different copies, there is everything from AD, wheelchairs, adapting your home, the lighter side, stories of inspiration, and of course advertising. they were free at the library for you to pick up the the subscription seems abit pricey at 26.00 but it was a good read and had alot of interesting articles. debbie

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: for canadian folks out there

Thanks, Deb! You'd think with all the ads in those magazines, they could afford to give those away all the time! lol! I hope out libraries subscribe to them also...seems much more important information in them to so many people...if they can subscribe to "People" for heaven's sake, they can subscribe to that one! ;-)
Thanks for the heads-up, Debbie!

No snow here....lovely warm, bbq-ing days ... however, we saw our first mosquito yesterday, so up goes the umbrella screening! pphhhttt! ;-)

Bleesings
Linda

o
RE: for canadian folks out there

Hi Linda! We had a BBQ yesterday, what fun, not! because i had to do it! why does food taste better when someone else makes it? the BBQ was Al's request and it was sooo warm here all weekend, infact it's raining right now and the grass is starting to turn green.
the Alilities mag is one that you can pick up for free - dd and i went to 2 of our libraries on the weekend and noticed that they are where the community involvement stuff it (like St. john's ambulance, health unit stuff, library info, i also think you could pick up this mag at your local PUSH offices (people for self help). enjoy the day, i'm inside dropped a rock on my OTHER foot so i'm icing it today (nothing broken, just swollen and bruised, what a gal!) debbie

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Care Givers Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here