SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
nora8

Hello...Friends!!!

nora8
18 years ago

Just wanted to drop in and say hello to all. Welcome to all the new friends. Have been really busy here and just don't seem to have the time or...is it take the time to get on.LOL Staying down with Mom and Dad more....Mom has had some really bad days....not walking and having trouble with eating...still have Susan in to help but times it will take us both to do things....she has times when she is leaning over to her left side and puts her head back when we try to feed....makes it hard....she had 2 days of just so weak....Mom's little body is so tired and she is too....can't remember if I posted this but....Sunday she just sat in her recliner and was so weak....had a good nap...but the look in her eyes just broke my heart....I was talking with her and she just patted my face....I gave her a kiss and finally....said Mom I know you are tired and it is o.k....we all will be fine....I'll take care of Daddy...if you want to go home....we love you. Had to walk away...your heart breaks....don't know if Mom understood or not....it was a bad day for my Dad also. Yesterday was a better day...eating was going o.k. and we took her outside....my sister came...Susan, Dad and I was telling my sister that you could count on a better day if she was here. Strange how that works...others just don't see the really bad days....Dad has been working in the garden more...it keeps his mind busy and not worrying about Mom...so I have tried to get him to let me help....we made cane poles for the running beans and planted more peppers,beans,squash....we all just shake our heads....he has planted enough for an army....LOL....times he can hardly walk but he just keeps on pushing....please keep them in your prayers....times I feel our journey is getting close to the end....take it one day at a time and trust in the Lord....only He knows when it is time for Mom to go Home and be with Him. So happy that I have this time to be with them....today is my day....got to keep a balance...I need to just get away for the day....so thankful that we have Susan....she is wonderful....thoughts and prayers for everyone...hope all is well for you and your loved ones. God Bless, Nora

Comments (5)

Sponsored