SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
heydeborah

Hi everyone!

heydeborah
17 years ago

hi everyone, it's nice to see new faces here! it's been a rainy weekend here at "the bay" but it seems like mostly all the snow is gone but lake superior here still has alot of nice on it, but i did see a huge ship in the harbour. so much has happened here at home, carley is finished her first year of university, she said it was easier than high school! matthew is back at work it was his first full week back after his leave, i'm still worried about him and he and i have a doctor's appointment tomorrow morning. today is month 2 for us without Al, and we all miss him terribly, since we are so close to the cemetary i think i visit him everyother day, even though we are trying to keep busy. carley and i put hardwood or should i say that snap in plank flooring in the livingroom and will start the dining room and kitchen sometime this week, you should see me on my little table saw (io think it was made for a woman) and we're almost finished painting the livingroom except for painting the baseboard and window trim and this shelfy thing, we put up the prettiest border up and i actually bought drapes for the living room (it was cheaper for me to buy rather than make!). i don't think that our matthew realizes that he should try and keep busy instead of sitting there thinking about what could have been. i can't believe that in a city the size we live in does not have a grieving group because i think he needs to talk to someone. our Gracie Joy is getting to be a big girl she now weighs 5 1/2 pounds and is such a happy girl and loves to go for walks with her "clothes" that carley thinks she should wear and won't leave the house before she has on her little coat.

well, you know that i have tried to be positive through all of these many years with Al, and he would have laughed at this too, they only dig 5 graves at a time in the winter, and because of the snow and then there was dirt in one space and dirt and pine needles in the next space, so i thought that Al was were the pine needles were so i was leaving him flowers there, and found out from the cemetary worker that i was leaving flowers on an empty grave! only i could do something like that!

Well lets hear some happy things that are happening at your home and again, welcome all the new folks! debbie

Comments (2)

Sponsored