SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
nora8

just wanted to say hello

nora8
18 years ago

Just wanted to stop in and say hello and I do miss you all. Know that life does go on and changes do come....but you all will always be in my thoughts and prayers. I keep busy....Dad and I have planted a garden....oh my....since Mom is gone his focus has been on his plants and getting a huge garden planted....he is 89 and still can out do me...I keep close...help when he will let me...LOL...he can no longer drive...that has been hard for him. Had to as they say put my foot down....with the help of his doctor. We just let him do as he can...it's important for him to keep pushing...again we will have enough tomatoes to feed our town.LOL It was so sad for me to take the plastic off Mom's swing....she loved to be in that swing as we worked in the yard and garden. I have so many wonderful memories....and as I do things with my Dad I can hear her voice...."if he dies out there in that garden then he dies happy"....I do miss her so much. I pray that all is well with you. My journey of caregiving is still here...it is different...I am blessed....to all that our new....God Bless you...take it one day at a time....to those that were here always for me....I think about you often...miss you....I am so thankful for your friendship. Nora

Comments (7)

Sponsored