SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
gabby_49

My caregiving friends

gabby_49
19 years ago

I wanted to peek in again and say Hi, to all of you. It is so heartbreaking to see all of you still going through the "motions" of caregiving,but you all still have the loved ones with you. It is harder I must say, when it stops so abruptly, and your world changes so fast. However it is a "sweet relief", no matter how much you miss them and you can look back and feel good about the loving care you gave to them,with -out regrets.I miss Lara terribly, and I think she knew that we all loved her dearly. There were times, as normal when we regret things we said or did,but isn't that just normal? I know all of you will find "peace"...some day asI have and be better for it ,for what you have shared with your parents. I think of you all often and still read the posts .

Nora haven't heard or seen you lately so am wondering how your Mother is doing? Also Linda....how is your Mother? I know you are looking forward to the trip.

Kathy...sounds like ya'll have about had it. I hope you are feeling well quickly and won't have ot be put in the hospital. This must be so hard for your Dear Mother to understand what is happening. Prayers are sent your way. All of you "GET WELL SOON.....

Things here are so much better, and I rearranged my downstairs living quarters and just love it now. This is what I needed for so long. I feel like I have a new house. Even Dh loves it and we sat down there and watched the big screen tonight. We still talk often of Lara, and miss her so. I will continue to read and pray for all of you...until later.....Love Gabby

Comments (4)

Sponsored
Michael Nash Design, Build & Homes
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars254 Reviews
Northern Virginia Design Build Firm | 18x Best of Houzz