SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
gabby_49

Hi Everyone...my bestest caregiving buddies!!!!

gabby_49
19 years ago

Hello... just wanted to say I miss all of you,since I don't have time anymore to have the luxary of my computer at hand when I am in the R.V. I always read all of your letters and would love to respond, as I know how important it is that someone is on the other end to lend help, but it appears all of the others are doing such a good job, along with still caring for loved ones. This is what makes this site just a pleasure and has so much "comfort" along with it.

I think of you all often and still appreciate all that you offered for me in my way of duty caring for my MIL. I hope God extends his strength, and "endurance" for all of you on this Easter Holiday. I know this "journey" was hard for me.....BUT I survived it and so will all of you. I am giving you all a big "HUG", and know that you are in my thoughts. HAPPY EASTER and hang in there. Reach for all these loving friends on here when the rough gets going. Blessings to you all. Breezy, Nora, Linda...Derry....Kathy...... hope things are well as can be....time will take care of things in God time!!!! Love Gabby

Comments (6)

Sponsored