SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
nora8

Breezy...how are you????

nora8
19 years ago

Hey Lady,

Hope all is well with you. There is always things to keep us busy...right. Just wanted to check in...how do you like that new car??? DH is still just looking...I sure would like a van...but...he knows what we can afford...being an accountant and me no longer bringing in a few dollars...we may have to wait.LOL I love being at home...have started a few things around here...but love being able to just not have to dress and get out...I have always been a home body. Dad has all kinds of seeds started...we put up the grow light in the basement and he has tomatoes coming up and all kinds of other seeds...I bought him a amarillis(sp) for Christmas and it had 3 bulbs to plant...one of the stems has 8 blooms on it....beautiful red color...it is really cool here but the sun is out...want be long before we can finally get out and get things done. Take care and God Bless. Nora P.S. Mom is doing just o.k....bad days and good days. She is swallowing the thick foods o.k....will cough some...we take her temp...often.

Comments (3)

Sponsored