SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
imabest

My Mom is still in the Hosp and Im still sick

imabest
19 years ago

Just a catch up note that everything is about the same here.

My Mom is holding her own but the Dr says she is still not eating and sleeping alto.

They have been giving her 3 units of blood.

They have here under Skilled care now which is just paper work for Medicare .The Dr doesn't see her so often now as when she first went in.

I know she has been getting cards from you all and is enjoying them so much.

I went to the Dr Monday I still have a fever and no energy and he gave me 2 more shots and told me to come back in a week.....Still cannot go visit my mother with these fever.

I have done nothing have no energy at all....I do go at about 1.pm to eat a good lunch and from there on if my hubby get hungry he fixes soup or a sandwich.

this is the pits with 3 of us down but believe me I have gotten the much needed rest I was in need of.

I called and talked with my Mom she is very hard of hearing so I screaming in the phone and she did understand that my intention is bring her home as soon as I am able.

Which she had no problem hearing.

This is the first time in 5 years that we have been away from each other!!!!!Its so hard not having her here ..

But I do know that this must have happened for a reason.

I was complete exhausted.

Hopefully soon I will be better...

thanks for all your cards to Mom I cant wait to see them all.........

I will keep you all posted soon Hugs Imabest

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Follow-Up Postings:

Comments (8)

Sponsored
Custom Kitchen & Bath Designs for Everyday Living in Columbus, OH