Return to the Care Givers Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Happy Birthday, Deb

Posted by derryw (My Page) on
Sun, Feb 5, 06 at 23:05

Hey Deborah....I see you had a birthday!!! Sorry to be so late, but I do want to congratulate you and wish you a Happy Birthday!! Glad you had a good one, you deserve it!
(((Deb))) Derry

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Happy Birthday, Deb

• Posted by
    connie-k
    (gw:connie-k) on
    Mon, Feb 6, 06 at 5:26

Happy Birthday from me also.
Did you get a little of the snow that we got in Detroit.
Not near what they predicted but maybe 3 inches.
Connie

o
RE: Happy Birthday, Deb

Thanks for the wishes! I can't believe it another milestone, but then again everyday is one! it was so cold here on the weekend and the wind!, we did get snow on thurs and fri, but only about 3 inches too, but today it's just freezing with the wind -30F out!!!, i don't put the car in the garage and don't plug it in but it did start! Carley went back to school today till noon and she's finished daily at that time now, it's hard to believe that she'll be finished high school in june! Al has been in alot of pain with the damp weather we had been having and seems to be using the nitro spray almost daily and is sleeping right now, so i'm busy knitting right now, can tell i've slowed down i used to be able to knit a sweater in a week now it's more like a month! matthew came home for supper again last night, he know that sundays here are a big meal, --i made these pork chops in the oven and you put demon slices,onion slices, brown sugar and ketchup on them very tender, baked potatoes and rolls. in the morning i made 2 pumpkin pies. so i guess i must be getting some energy back! PB i'm reading Metro Girl right now, seems like another quick read! well the phone is ringing, so i better go and see who wants what! thanks again! debbie

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Care Givers Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here