SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
mikeandbarb_gw

Update... now I know my dad has lost it

mikeandbarb
15 years ago

Some of you may know that I've been having a hard time of it with my dad. I haven't seen him for some time but call often to check on him. I have not been able to go through the stress it's put me under. I've told my family I can't do it alone.

Today my son his girlfriend and my husband all went to see my dad. My dad was full of stories, let me tell you. He told us that the two of the workers walked in on him when he was coming out of the bathroom and he was nude, he said the two workers went and told them that he had exposed himself to them and they called the police on him and he had to talk to them. He started talking about going to court and he know what to say and he'd win the case.

I know that if there was a problem like that they would have told me.

He also said that if it wasn't for one of the ladies there that he would have starved to death cause they with held food from him but this lady gave him a sandwich.

Dad has complaints about the food at the home. Not cause it's not good but cause he's very picky.

Today my son made a pack with me to go see dad with me, so I don't have to do it on my own. He hadn't heard dad say these things, just heard from me what I relayed to him. Now that he's heard it for himself he knows what I've been going through and I and greatly relieved that I will not have to do it all alone anymore.

Comments (7)

Sponsored