SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
heydeborah

boy, where did the time go?

heydeborah
17 years ago

hi everyone, i thought i'd check to see what has been going on. we don't have much snow here, only about 3 inches of the white stuff, but it is snowing out right now, so weird because usually we have over 3 feet of the white stuff. i took Al to the doctor yesterday, and he has been put on a different kind of pain killer, and he has impentago (sp), and he still is up all night and sleeps during the day. i figure he must be feeling better since all he did was complain about my driving -lol. our daughter is off school this week - it's called Reading Week here, and says that university is so much easier than high school! since we only live a 5 minute drive from the university and 2 classes are 1 1/2 hours long this semester, i have been staying out during these times instead of going home. our son is here for his days off, and is still playing hockey 4 nights aweek. i turned 51 a little over 3 weeks ago and got a puppy for my birthday, a little girl that is white, gold and black, we named her Gracie Joy, she is a handful, so tiny she has gained weight and is a little over 3 pounds now, Al is in love with her and you can hear him talking to her - "How's my little cutie" wish he'd say that to me! -lol.

i think of you often, but so much to do, so little time! so lets hear some of the good stuff. (PB - reading the Mary Deheim series with Emma Lord, got all the whole series aat the used book store, that's the way i like to get books!)

well it's time to start the batter for the Finnish Pancakes for supper tonite, do you all have Shrove Tuesday too and eat Pancakes or do you have what we call here jambusters?

enjoy the day! debbie

Comments (2)

Sponsored
Winks Remodeling & Handyman Services
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Custom Craftsmanship & Construction Solutions in Franklin County