SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
heydeborah

Things are so slow here!!!

heydeborah
18 years ago

Hi everyone! we have alot of snow today about 6 inches of the white stuff, very pretty, but terrible driving! since Al wanted to watch "24" and something else, Carley and i drove to the video store, it is a 2 minute drive usually and it took us 15 minutes, we rented a stupid movie, i was not impressed by all the swearing she liked it i didn't, oh well, she wants to see Rent when it comes out, it only lasted 5 days here at the theatre. we went to 2 thrift stores, on Friday, and i got a sweater and top, all new (i think i said that we are the distribution center of new items, sweater was an expensive 6.99 and top 3.99, sweater i saw at the mall was 119.00 and top was 95.00! i also got a pair of shoes from Wal----t, yes we have them here and so did she they were 5.00 a pair! i'm busy knitting a heavy sweater for Matthew, our kids hate wearing winter coats and especially in the car, i tell them one of these days it's going to stall then what are you going to do? - kids-lol. al is in alot of pain from this mild damp weather, and i think he has been up the last 2 nights, i don't think i've ever seemn it this warm, its -2C, or about 30 or so usually it about -25F! BP i'm reading Sara Parkesky's book, Fire Sale, it's pretty good so far, and oh yes, i picked up 15 pocket books on the weekend too! i also had to buy a new pay as you go phone, because my battery died, a new battery would be the same as a new phone, plus they give you a 100.00 phone card, so it works out to be free, i love it, i can donate the old phone because 911 will still work, they are given to battered women, good idea! i also get a new phone number, good to, because there are some people out there that i wish i never gave it too in the first place. well that's all the news here in the great white north! keep warm! debbie

Comments (11)

Sponsored