Return to the Care Givers Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Wanted to let ya'll know

Posted by lindajewell (My Page) on
Tue, Jan 13, 09 at 19:23

Just wanted to let ya'll know that my mom went home to God last Wed.
I miss her so very much, yes we fought, but at the end of the day I loved her and she loved me. Life is going to be so different now.
My dad is taking it very hard but that is to be expected after 63 years of marriage. He cries, I cry and then we pull ourselves together and try to take a step forward.

Mom was cremated and the memorial will be this Friday....figures, the coldest day of winter so far with a predicted high of nine degrees!

I still have my brother and dad to care for so life will go on, just different for all of us.

Linda J

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Wanted to let ya'll know

Oh, Dear Linda...I know you are heartbroken to have had this happen. My heart goes out to your father too. It's impossible to live together that long, have children, make it through the bad times, etc without thinking also about the very good times. Let's hope that he will be comforted with memories of those good times of the past.

o

i am sorry for your loss

o

Linda, I'm so sorry to hear this news. I can only imagine how hard this is for you and your father. I know you'll be a real comfort to your dad. You took such good care of your mom; she was blessed to have you. God bless you and comfort you and your father during this difficult time.

o

Sending you and your father heart felt Condolances. You are a big help to all of us on here so I can only hope you feel our deep heart felt sorrow with you and are here for you.

Sending Big Hug's to ya'll

Barbara

o

So sorry to hear of your loss.
May God bless you during this difficult time.

o

So sorry to hear of your loss. Thoughts and prayers for your family.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Care Givers Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here