Return to the Building a Home Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
sweet.reverie - are you still out there?

Posted by bevangel (My Page) on
Wed, Dec 19, 12 at 16:17

Hi - I was looking forward to following your building blog but there have been no new posts there since mid-October and nothing from you here on GW either, as least not as far as I can find.

I'm hoping that nothing is wrong... Hoping you're just so busy with building decisions and caring for your little ones that you haven't had time to post anything! If you get a free minute tho, would love to hear that all is going well with your build! And maybe see some pics!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: sweet.reverie - are you still out there?

Yes still here! We are still waiting on the city to approve the building permit :( They lost some staff and then no one informed us that we had the wrong version of the BSA and kept moving our application to the bottom of the stack. We were going in and they were telling us everything was fine and it was not. So we figured out we have to sit and wait every time to talk to the head person for real answers. Very frustrating! Our loan is all approved, just waiting for the permit. Our builder guesses we will break ground the first of the year and I will be updating the blog and here! I am so ready to start!

o
RE: sweet.reverie - are you still out there?

Good to know you're okay! Paperwork jams can be such a PITA. Fingers-crossed that you'll have smoother sailing from here on out.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Building a Home Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here